Patch Notes for January 2020 Release
by CCP Convict11:00am on Thursday 16th January 2020
Patch Notes For January 2020 Release - 2020-01-21.1
Released On Tuesday, 21 January 2020
- High-sec structures sometimes had a hull reinforcement duration that was a day too long. They will now correctly use the expected duration described in Kicking Over Castles dev blog (4.5 days, and then the next chosen reinforce hour, and then +/- 3 hours)
- Restored post-release balanced attributes to Observatory Flashpoint NPCs.
Patch Notes For January 2020 Release - 2020-01-20.1
Released On Monday, 20 January 2020
- Fixed the show info window for Mutaplasmids.
- Fixed an issue where 'Warp to objective' was no longer possible from within the mission talk to agent text.
Patch Notes For January 2020 Release - 2020-01-17.1
Released On Thursday, 17 January 2020
- Fixed a problem with some Epic Arc missions, where the mission could not be accepted correctly, especially when talking to "Tevis Jak". Please contact Customer Support, if your character got affected by this in the last 24 hours and is still unable to proceed with the Epic Arc.
- Removed Winter Event icicles from Upwell Astrahus structures.
- Fixed a data priming issue, which caused a slow server startup.
- Fixed a problem, which prevented shared bookmarks from displaying in the Sensor Overlay
- Fixed an issue that prevented CTRL+C from copying out of various number fields
Patch Notes For January 2020 Release - 2020-01-16.1
Released On Thursday, 16 January 2020
Features & Changes:
Heavy Missile Damage Buff (+5% to damage and explosion velocity of all Heavy Missiles)
Replaced Siren Fighters Microwarpdrive with Siren Fighter Afterburners
- Tech I Siren now has 200% speed bonus from Afterburner
- Tech II Siren now has 250% speed bonus from Afterburner
Performed Shield Booster Module Tiericide:
Module name changes:
- Small C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I renamed to Small C5-L Compact Shield Booster
- Small Clarity Ward Booster I renamed to Small Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
- Medium C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I renamed to Medium C5-L Compact Shield Booster
- Medium Clarity Ward Booster I renamed to Medium Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
- Large C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I renamed to Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster
- Large Clarity Ward Booster I renamed to Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
- X-Large C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I renamed to X-Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster
- X-Large Clarity Ward Booster I renamed to X-Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
- Small Converse Deflection Catalyzer converted to Small Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
- Small Neutron Saturation Injector I converted to Small C5-L Compact Shield Booster
- Medium Converse Deflection Catalyzer converted to Medium Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
- Medium Neutron Saturation Injector I converted to Medium C5-L Compact Shield Booster
- Large Converse Deflection Catalyzer converted to Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
- Large Neutron Saturation Injector I converted to Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster
- X-Large Converse Deflection Catalyzer converted to X-Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster
- X-Large Neutron Saturation Injector I converted to X-Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster
All market orders for the affected modules will be removed, the modules and escrow will be returned to the character who created the order.
We will convert every module of one type into modules of another type, everywhere in the database. This includes modules currently fit to ships and modules in containers or contracts.
New "named" modules attributes:
- Small C5-L Compact Shield Booster: Powergrid 2, CPU 20, Shield Bonus 30, Activation 20, Duration 2 sec, Heat Damage 0.8
- Small Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster: Powergrid 2, CPU 25, Shield Bonus 30, Activation 18,Duration 2 sec, Heat Damage 0.8
- Medium C5-L Compact Shield Booster: Powergrid 11, CPU 40, Shield Bonus 90, Activation 60, Duration 3 sec, Heat Damage 0.9
- Medium Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster: Powergrid 12, CPU 50, Shield Bonus 90, Activation 54, Duration 3 sec, Heat Damage 0.9
- Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster: Powergrid 140, CPU 80, Shield Bonus 238, Activation 160, Duration 4 sec, Heat Damage 1.2
- Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster: Powergrid 150, CPU 100, Shield Bonus 238, Activation 144, Duration 4 sec, Heat Damage 1.2
- X-Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster: Powergrid 450, CPU 160, Shield Bonus 596, Activation 400, Duration 5 sec, Heat Damage 1.3
- X-Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster: Powergrid 500, CPU 200, Shield Bonus 596, Activation 360, Duration 5 sec, Heat Damage 1.3
- Meta Level set to 1 for all "named" Shield Boosters
- Meta Level set to 8 for all Faction Shield Boosters
- Large Shield Booster II - Volume 25 (+15)
- Small 'Settler' Shield Booster - CPU 19 (-2)
- Medium 'Lone Ranger' Shield Booster - Powergrid 10 (-1), CPU 40 (-3)
- Large 'Outlaw' Shield Booster - CPU 80 (-5)
- X-Large 'Locomotive' Shield Booster - Powergrid 425 (-25), CPU 160 (-10)
Corporations & Alliances:
- Added an option to allow corporations to restrict the sending of mails to the corporation to members with the the Communications Officer role (as well as Directors and the CEO)
Added Nirvana "Shield Slave" Implants, initially available through the "Dragonaur Blitz" event:
Low-Grade Nirvana Implants will become available in the future.
- Renamed the "Turrets & Bays" market group to "Turrets & Launchers" to better reflect the terminology used for Launchers.
- Increased the opacity of the coloring of Market Orders.
- Sorting by Tag in ascending order now begins with the tagged items rather than untagged items
- Column sort order is now preserved by Overview tab rather than being global for the whole Overview
- Following up from the Default Overview changes in the previous release the default arrangement of states has been rearranged to better reflect the priorities pilots have when they have joined a player corp.
- Many player social states (In my corp/alliance, in my militia, in my fleet, at war with my group) are now displayed above legal states (criminal, suspect). Legal states will still be shown before corporate associations for pilots in your NPC corporation.
- These changes will only apply to characters with their overview settings set to the default.
- Added a new window after creating a new shared location folder that explains how to share the folder with others
- Added the ability to saved your current location when in an Upwell Structure
- Added a warning when adding a location when you do not have a personal folder to add locations to (either because none has been created or because any existing folders are full)
- Renamed the "Known as" section in the Folder Information window to "Status"
Migrated Special Event Filaments:
- DSHR-01 Filament migrated to Calm Dark Filament
- DNCR-02 Filament migrated to Calm Dark Filament
- PRNCR-03 Filament migrated to Calm Gamma Filament
- VXN-04 Filament migrated to Calm Firestorm Filament
- CMT-05 Filament migrated to Calm Gamma Filament
- CPD-06 Filament migrated to Calm Electrical Filament
- DNNR-07 Filament migrated to Calm Electrical Filament
- BLTZN-08 Filament migrated to Calm Electrical Filament
- RDLF-09 Filament migrated to Calm Exotic Filament
The Yoiul crates that contained these event filaments now contain Calm Abyssal Filaments instead.
- Capsuleers that have been transferred between player accounts now list the dates of transfer (but no further information) in their employment history.
- This replaces the requirement to notify your corporation when selling a character.
- NOTE: When this change occurs all character transfers from 2007 onward will be listed.
Limited Time Events:
- Dragonaur Staging Facility locations can be discovered throughout lowsec space for a limited time
- These locations allow access to a specific and limited selection of capsuleer ships (Tech 1, Faction, and Tech 2 ships that have bonuses to the use of Heavy Missiles): Bellicose, Caracal, Caracal Navy Issue, Gila, Orthrus, Osprey Navy Issue, Scythe Fleet Issue, Cerberus, Sacrilege, Vangel, Enforcer, Rapier, Chameleon, Rook, Onyx, Cyclone, Drake, Drake Navy Issue, Gnosis, Claymore, Nighthawk, Damnation, Barghest, Praxis, Rattlesnake, Raven, Raven State Issue, Scorpion Navy Issue, Typhoon, Typhoon Fleet Issue, Marshal, Widow, Golem
- These sites contain valuable loot including blueprint copies for the new Nirvana implant set
- Fixed a rare issue, where Upwell structures did not start (repair) timers correctly, especially when being attacked by NPCs.
- Fixed an issue where jumping through a bridge would result in the player landing 12km away from the cyno instead of 5km.
- Fixed clipping on Structure Skirt.
- Fixed clipping between Space boots and Space Suit.
- Adjusted Male Lip Tones so they are more clearly distinguished between one and the other.
- Adjusted the explosions of the Triglavian Stellar Accelerator and Triglavian Dreadnought Zirnitra.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Neocom menu to display incorrectly when viewing the Ship Tree in fullscreen mode in hangars.
- Adjusted the size of the Covert Jump Portal Generator bridge effect.
- Fixed an LOD Issue with the Abyssal SKINs for the Gila (Afterglow, Firestorm and Thunderstorm).
- Adjusted Tech II Triglavian Hulls to retain their Empire origin logos when applying SKINs.
- Fixed an issue that caused Yoiul Star SKIN VFX to appear on Dos Rouvenor's Bequest and Malagrin Marshlight SKINs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Yoiul Star SKIN VFX to appear on Dos Rouvenor's Bequest and Malagrin Marshlight SKINs.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Rhea to not display the gold decals or the Ishukone logo as expected.
- Fixed issue with brightness on Low LOD asteroids.
- Low LOD models will no longer appear excessively lit when using a custom screen brightness.
- Fixed brightness for Low LOD asteroids.
- Fixed defect where skills do not show as trained if a booster expired while not logged into the game.
Missions & NPCs:
- Fixed issue with Incursions and Invasion content sometimes overlaps in the same system.
- Fixed a bug which could cause players to get stuck during the tutorial step 'A Rift in Space'
Text & Descriptions:
- Corrected various text where female pilots and agents would be referred to with the incorrect pronouns.
- Various text, grammar and punctuation fixes.
- Fixed issue with missing descriptions for some crates.
- Fixed the content of the "Required For" tab for a bunch of skills, which are needed for manufacturing blueprints.
- Fixed an issue where fitting error messages would not show correctly after leaving simulation mode
- Fixed an issue where expanding ship groups in the hulls section of the fitting window would also expand the equivalent section of the special edition ships category]
- Fixed an issue where drone DPS would be calculated differently in simulation mode
- Removed the incorrectly shown "multi fit" option for Tech 3 Cruiser fits when the View Fitting window was stacked with another window
- Fixed an issue where the expanded icon would revert to the the non expanded version when mousing away from a structure profile category in the structure browser
- Fixed an issue where the old Map would become unresponsive when viewing the Saved Locations filter
- Correcting the color of the system security level show in the Agent Conversation window
- Fixed an issue where the "Upgrade" button in the Rewards window would show "Add Omega Time" to Alpha pilots
- Fixed an issue where pilots with the Junior Accountant role could sometimes not open the Corporation Wallet.
- Fixed issue where dragging stuff from a remote location in the asset window to the sell window brought up a mostly irrelevant message.
- Fixed an issue where structures would display the "Set Home Station" option when right-clicked in the HyperNet Relay