AgentRunner Res
COSMOS Res
Community
Search Google
Web EveInfo

FAQ |  Log in |  Search |  Profile |  Usergroups |  Register

4 : Angel Extravaganza (Angel Cartel)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EVEINFO.COM Forum Index » EVE-ONLINE 4 level Mission DB » 4 : Angel Extravaganza (Angel Cartel)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setroc
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: gist saints

Has anyone else noticed a big increase in gist saints on these missions? it's screwing with my tank set up since they are a high dps ship which do more thermal than ex. Now I have to equip for large quantities of explosive resists, but also kin and thermal on the side. Whereas before I was fine with just ex and kin.
 Back to top »
Sponsor
Izz
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject:

I warped in the first deadspace zone and was aggro'd immediately. I didn't really see the three groups, they are all fairly close together.

Since my solo setup is a Torp/Drone platform I had to put the drones out to fight frigs. Naturally that aggro'd all the ships. I had to warp out 3 times to complete that first area.

Seems like fitting a Heavy Smart Bomb is a good way to start off. Kills those pesky frigs, then I suppose you can go fit a Nos and use the Drones to tag the BC's and BS's.

2nd area looks about the same in the sense you'll have to use drones, which will aggro all the ships.

Loot and salvage hasn't been anything great, so I may decide to drop this mission. Compared to Gurista's Extravaganza, this mission isn't as worthwhile.
 Back to top »
Izz
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject:

I decided to give it one more try and completed the mission without needing to warp out.

Same ship, the Scorpion, but the trick was using 6 T2 active hardeners, 2 Expl, 2 Kin, 1 Therm, and 1 Invuln. Then with the Xl shield boost and amp I could hang in there. One heavy Nos to help with getting more cap as well.

Also, I didn't aggro the entire area at once. If you lure a group far enough from the other groups, then drones seems to work fine.

Didn't do the bonus though. Been there before with a group and didn't have the diamond tag, nor any more torpedos.
 Back to top »
DiNoer
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject:

This mission has changed... watch out!
 Back to top »
zatarra
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject:

solo in cnr w/ kinet, explosion, invuln t2 reg bonus stage nice 950k BS's+ take 4-5k explosion cruises if t1

structure w/ loot: Angel Retirement Home:
dropped:
11th tier overseer's (6.3mil)
bcs 1

angel battlestation dropped (took forever):
domination platinum tag, 2mil ?
ionic field accelerator (shield amp) 2mil
10k carbonized lead L 3mil
20 ogre 1;s 1mil
large 'notos' sb 300k
30k bane torpedos ( 9mil)

disc structure contained no loot

all in all a lot better than the last 8 GE end rooms which have been nothing but crap this year... though maybe it's just chance/or highsec
 Back to top »
Sponsor
Ikkajo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject:

It looks like post-rev 2 that the spawns are now using triggers. The first room, for example, that used to have everything at once now only has a small group and then the other groups spawn as you kill the triggers. Same with 2nd and 3rd rooms. Still working on the rest o fthe mission Smile
 Back to top »
Kub
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject:

zatarra wrote:
solo in cnr w/ kinet, explosion, invuln t2 reg bonus stage nice 950k BS's+ take 4-5k explosion cruises if t1

structure w/ loot: Angel Retirement Home:
dropped:
11th tier overseer's (6.3mil)
bcs 1

angel battlestation dropped (took forever):
domination platinum tag, 2mil ?
ionic field accelerator (shield amp) 2mil
10k carbonized lead L 3mil
20 ogre 1;s 1mil
large 'notos' sb 300k
30k bane torpedos ( 9mil)

disc structure contained no loot

all in all a lot better than the last 8 GE end rooms which have been nothing but crap this year... though maybe it's just chance/or highsec

Juste the same way to finish the mission and always the same loots, no more faction items in angel or gurista extravaganza...
Mission nerfed or just bad luck(tried 5 or 6 times)? Have anybody looted better items recently?
 Back to top »
Fusebl0wn
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject:

I'm still getting faction loot from Guristas Extravaganza L4, although I haven't hit anything good. Mostly getting DG Dual 250mm Rails (10m, if I'm lucky).

One thing I did notice about GE though is that it seemed to be a LOT easier than it used to be, because of the triggers. Or I'm just going crazy. I destroyed most/all of the structures before popping the frigates on each level and that seemed to stop the trigger spawns from happening, from what I could tell. Not sure if the same thing is true for the Angel version. I'll have to try it again and document it a bit better next time.
 Back to top »
gonzo
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject:

I believe that the most expensive battleship that spawned triggers the next spawn to appear on destruction.
 Back to top »
prokonsul_piotrus
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject:

Note: the tag is not consumed by the gate (unlike the one in level 3 'ganza).
 Back to top »
Sponsor
EVEINFO.COM Forum Index » EVE-ONLINE 4 level Mission DB » 4 : Angel Extravaganza (Angel Cartel)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: