Industry Res
AgentRunner Res
COSMOS Res
Community
Search Google
Web EveInfo

FAQ |  Log in |  Search |  Profile |  Usergroups |  Register

4 : The Blockade (Sansha's Nation)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EVEINFO.COM Forum Index » EVE-ONLINE 4 level Mission DB » 4 : The Blockade (Sansha's Nation)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BarmaLINI
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: 4 : The Blockade (Sansha's Nation)

Mission Name : The Blockade
Agent Level : 4
Enemy : Sansha's Nation
Mission Type : Kill

Link : http://eveinfo.com/missions/237

Briefing :
I just received a transmission from reliable sources that the Sanshas Nation is planning a raid somewhere within ***. We know that they will strike sometime in the next 24 hours but that's about it. Now we'd like to be ready for them, we've already organized a few teams of mercenaries who are supposed to guard checkpoints near every stargate of this system, to insure that the pirates won't slip past us. I'd like you to set up a blockade near one of these checkpoints, ***. Gather everyone you can muster, I expect you to hold the area against any hostile ship that gets through that stargate. I'm counting on you!

Please post your impressions about this mission. Also you can post (share) your views, hints, tips, tactics and etc..
 Back to top »
Sponsor
phatkat
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: The Blockade (Sansha) changed!

The description text is different too, but I did not record it.

This is the ship breakdown and Wave info:

Wave 1 (9 ships)
4x Centior Abomination
4x Centus Plague Lord
1x Centus Beast Lord

Wave 2 (16 ships)
4x Centus Savage Lord
1x Centus Beast Lord
2x Centum Loyal Hellhound
2x Centum Loyal Juggernaut
3x Centum Loyal Execrator
2x Centatis Wraith
2x Centior Devourer

Wave 3 (7 ships)
1x Centii Loyal Slavehunter
1x Centior Abomination
2x Centus Beast Lord
2x Centus Plague Lord
1x Centus overlord

Wave 4 (9 ships)
3x Centii Loyal Savage
2x Centum Loyal Execrator
4x Centus Beast lord

Wave 5 (8 ships)
4x Centii Lotal Minion
3x Centus Overlord
1x Centus Tyrant (boss)
 Back to top »
tuea
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject:

The ships I got were a little different from above, however the trigger for each spawn is the death of the battleship that has a different name to the others. For example at one point I had 4x Centus Dark Lord and 1x Centus Beast Lord, so the Beast lord was the spawn BS. Just pay attention to the names as it's not always the highest bounty ship.

As long as you have good EM+therm resists and don't kill the spawn BS early it's an easy enough mission. No scrambling ships.

Isk wise there's about 22m in bounties with loads of BS to kill so there's plenty of BS sized equipment to be looted & salvaged(modulated tachyon was my best find). Total income inc mods, salvage, loot and mission reward was ~50m. The highest earning mission I've had so far & nowhere near the hardest, well worth doing.
 Back to top »
EVEINFO.COM Forum Index » EVE-ONLINE 4 level Mission DB » 4 : The Blockade (Sansha's Nation)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: