Industry Res
AgentRunner Res
COSMOS Res
Community
Search Google
Web EveInfo

FAQ |  Log in |  Search |  Profile |  Usergroups |  Register

4 : Gone Berserk (Guristas Pirates)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EVEINFO.COM Forum Index » EVE-ONLINE 4 level Mission DB » 4 : Gone Berserk (Guristas Pirates)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BarmaLINI
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: 4 : Gone Berserk (Guristas Pirates)

Mission Name : Gone Berserk
Agent Level : 4
Enemy : Guristas Pirates
Mission Type : Kill

Link : http://eveinfo.com/missions/218

Briefing :
We have reports of Guristas Pirate ships wrecking havoc in ***! Our convoys have been attacked, as well as some outlying outposts. They seem to be intent on causing as much damage as possible. I'd like you to take care of them, pronto! And be aware that they may not all be gathered together when you arrive and if so you will be able to pick them off as they warp in to the rendezvous point.

Please post your impressions about this mission. Also you can post (share) your views, hints, tips, tactics and etc..
 Back to top »
Sponsor
starbringer
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: New alternative in Gone Berserk

Hi all,

just got in stage 3 a Dread Guirista Dismantler, worht 6Mio ISK plus the usual Pith Eradicator.

Starbringer
 Back to top »
Yamatar
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Mission Name : Gone Berserk
Agent Level : 4
Enemy : Guristas Pirates
Mission Type : Kill

Just got a 6 mill Dread Guristas Eradicator on 3rd spawn.

DROPPED: Dread Guristas Shield Boost Amplifier I / Dread Guristas ECM Multispec Jammer I / Multiphasic Bolt Array I

Smile
 Back to top »
Machida
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Mission Changed

Revelations 1.4 mission change..

Initial Spawn 3 EoM Hydra (Battleship) 3 EoM Crusader (Cruiser)

The cruisers are the spawn triggers. Paths found listed below.

Group 1 & 2:

Crusader (Cr) > 2 Death Knights (Cr) > Hydra (BS) > Hydra, Ogre (BS) > EoM Death Lord (BS)

Group 3:

Crusader (Cr) > 2 Death Knights (Cr) > Hydra (BS) + 2 Saboteur (Frig)> Hydra, Ogre (BS) > EoM Death Lord (BS)

Kill the first three battleships, then kill one Crusader at a time, followed by one of the Death Knights that spawn. Then follow along the spawn paths taking out the Battleships that spawn tanking the remaining cruisers till each EoM Death Lord is dead.

Kill the remaining Death Knight and then take on the next Crusader Cruiser...rinse and repeat

DMG Taken: Kinetic/Thermal
DMG to Use: Kinetic

V.Easy
 Back to top »
Zsinj
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject:

The above post is perfect and I also had that encounter.

Having a buddy in a cap-stable shield boosting osprey makes this the easiest mission ever. Sit back and grab a bite to eat at the same time.
 Back to top »
Sponsor
Ashareth
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Machida's post is nearly perfect, cause i had nearly all the same spawn, except that when i killed the last Death Knight i had an Hydra AND two Saboteurs(frigs, probably scramble).

I guess there is some chance to have that spawn.

Thanx for the rundown, it helped me a lot.Smile
 Back to top »
long404
Senior Astronaut
Senior Astronaut

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject:

The mission is as described by Machida above but the briefing I got was:

We have reports of terrorists wrecking havoc in ***...

It was not clear what was the enemy... Came out to be EoM.

It's an easy mission with bounties of about 10mil and the refined loot outputs minerals for more then 15mil. Considering the salvaged materials as well this makes it one of the most profitable easy missions out there.

Did it with an armor tanked Typhoon with siege launchers and heavy drones for about 40min. The saboteurs webb and scram but that was not really a problem...
 Back to top »
Trojanman190
Rookie
Rookie

Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject:

I got the exact same mission as the previous poster. Was a little scarey at first cuz I saw amaar ships, left, refitted for em and thermal and came back. They basically fight exactly like guristas with the same damage and everything.

I also did it in an armor tanked phoon.
 Back to top »
nihilist
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject:

After all is done...

2x Saboteur
3x Crusader
6x Death Knight
9x Hydra
3x Ogre
3x Death Lord

Note: don't kill all the cruisers at once, they cause the BSs to spawn. I ended up spawning pretty much everything at once.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
tuea
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject:

correction on the previous post, killing the cruisers spawns more cruisers, killing the battleships spawns more battleships. It's quite hard to avoid the ships that spawn more as 75% of them do.

Definately NOT a good mission for drones, with the constant respawns they get targetted every other minute. I don't usually bother releasing mine.

I find the best way to finish this mission is set for max damage, tank kinetic (they spew kinetic heavy, cruise and torp), warp in at 70km(this is not a deadspace mission), then pick them off as they come towards you.
 Back to top »
Sponsor
EVEINFO.COM Forum Index » EVE-ONLINE 4 level Mission DB » 4 : Gone Berserk (Guristas Pirates)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: